Monday, August 1, 2011

A School Bus after time.

I remember I was in Nursery, a very little girl. Those were my first days at school. At that time, we lived with my parents in Honduras. We were in Honduras by the work of my dad. Even now, I can not imagine living in another country of Central America than Guatemala.

But back to my childhood, something that always caused me much laughter was when I had to go to wait  for the bus with my dad. Every day, from Monday through Friday I got up to go to school. I remember how my mom raised me with such sweetness and when I was dressed and almost ready to leave, my mom put me on perfume, and it was so, so identified with me that was already an own scent.

I left out with my little school bag, which I never sent me my schedule and tasks only small notebooks. My beautiful red lunchbox. I remember it was of cartoons at that time were the rage. When we were with my dad waiting for the bus, and It did no come,  came a moment when I despaired, and I think or I guess we left with several minutes before. Because  my parents have been always very timely. Seeing that the bus did not come to pick me up, I took back my lunchbox and I returned home. My dad just looked at me and  laughed so much seeing his daughter so small starting wing back home because the bus took too long and did not come.

Being impatient has always been with me. But when my dad saw I had walked, for me too much, but really less than 9 steps, returning to take me back to the bus stop. Finally the bus came and I went inside in a very  nice and big yellow bus. I remember it was a big bus for my size but  it was a particular bus. I  was happy and I was sitting at the window saying goodbye to my daddy.

I remember coming to school and my class was great with all my teammates. What I always keep in mind is to be in my class taking a rest watching the Little Mermaid movie and then we put that song. I think that character is identified a lot with me so many times we sang. My school is called La Estancia School. Since returning from Honduras I have not gone back to that school but to be honest I would love to go and see again mi first school, the small classes and the one   I stayed.

Another thing that I remember is how big it was, we had an incredible green areas, big gardens and ranches where the teachers seat us for eating. My teacher always was very special with me during  the time I was there. If I wanted  to sleep, she took me to the nursery. I had very precious moments during my infancy: at school, with friends, teachers, my parents, family, pet and so on.

Everything around me was taking part in my life. Always at all times and everywhere I always found people that consented me more than normal. Never had to  scold me because I behaved well because I really liked going to school. I will always remember my childhood as a stage that never ends, it goes on just that when we were oldest. The stage that influences us for the rest of our lives.  I would like to define childhood as a never-ending vacation. A weekend without a week Following playtime and everlasting. Since we are babies our parents we always tend to live life to the fullest, to appreciate what we have and always give thanks for what God gives us every day. Since I was born until now my life has been full of happy moments, satisfying and special moments I never will forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment