Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Day when I get lost

A special adventure that I had, it was when we were invited an end of year by a few friends to their apartment they had in Orlando,  United States. My dad said to us from several months earlier, that we would go at the end of the year to spend the New Year to Orlando with this family, who had two daughters and one of them, the smallest has the same age that I have.
I remember that we prepare the trip and thought to be  a few days firstly in Miami. It was getting excited to think of going to such coloring beaches of Miami, as well as going shopping and to walk along the Avenue Collins and to see the whole quantity of hotels that there are.
When it came the day in which we would do the trip could not believe it. Since it was very exciting. We go out one December 25 after a night of sleeplessness and celebration and our flight  was going out very early, so, we  were in the airport at 5 a.m. AM. I remember that there were many people at the airport taking their flights and that the airport was still in construction.
Finally they announced the exit of our flight and after approximately 2 hours of flight we were landing in Miami. We happen some days there and we went to the beach, to eat all kinds of rich and international food that they were offering us and to do all kinds of buys, which is what I more love of any trip.
There came the day in which we leave to Orlando. My dad was handling a very comfortable and big car that it had rented. Since we raise ourselves to the car we knew that it was another adventure in this incredible trip. We come to the apartment of our friends and after sharing a little bit, we decided to  go next morning to visit the parks, this way we did it. I remember we spent the December 31 in the park along with the personages of Walt Disney, living  the magic of the wonderful world of Disney.
So far quite there was going everything wonderful, the best of what  we can extract profit in a trip like this. A few days were missing for our return when we decide to go to do the last buys and keep on knowing other malls. I was going very exciting and wanted to buy  everything. In a moment I went inside in a sweets shop to buy some of them. My mom was coming behind me since I had asked her  to  accompany me, but I went forward. She calculated to find me in the shop while I was selecting the candies that I wanted but I don’t know  why I do not take a long time inside the shop and I went out  to meet again my mom. I lost her place and quickly I got anxious for not having seen her.
I remember that more or less close there was the store J.C. Penney where I went to be able to ask for help since it was lost. The first thing that I did was to speak with a lady who was entrusted and was speaking with another one . When I  explained them what was happening to me I remember that we rise at the level of administration and there  was  a very kind gentleman and they called by microphone my parents, telling them that I was in administration because I didn’t  find them. When my dad raised quickly, the first thing that I did  was to embrace him and then to begin to cry. In administration they gave me a Mickey in the snow. Which was graceful. When we go down already and quite I ran to my mom. Being like I was, we not know how we can react,  and the first thing that I was thinking is:  Will  I see and find my parents again?  Entirely a series of questions I was thinking.
Now, my parents  talk about this and they always say that they do not know the color  each one had in our faces, but when I was again with them, we  had the normal color in our faces and everything was ok.  
I do not tell this for a  special thing,  but if,  for an adventure through that I had to live and that I was so scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment